Corporate Sales Manager
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 23, 2020
75 Tiverton CourtMarkham, ON
- Salary$$46.50HOUR hourly for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments; Organize regional and divisional sales operations; Determine strategic planning related to new product lines; Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts; Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Additional Skills
- Plan and control budget and expenditures; Conduct performance reviews; Arrange training for staff; Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
- Area of Specialization
- Sales; Management; Communications
- Work Setting
- Private sector
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Basic security clearance
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel; Willing to travel cross-border; Willing to travel overnight; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Ability to Supervise
- 11-15 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.