Software Development Manager
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 18, 2020
Unisystech Consulting inc.
North York, ON
- Salary$$55.00HOUR hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems; Authorize the development of specifications for products or services; Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations; Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Area of Work Experience
- Software development
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Development of computer applications; Computer programming; C; C++; Programming software; Programming languages; Perl
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.