Director Of Admissions - Post-secondary Education
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 12, 2020
University of Toronto
- Salary$$141,797 to $165,431YEAR annually for 36.25 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Pension Plan Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies; Oversee development of communication strategies
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people; Working groups
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Judgement; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.