This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 28, 2020
LS Trucking Ltd.
2632 11 St NW
- Salary$$27.78 to $28.78HOUR hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Perform preventive maintenance; Pay and receive payments for goods; Perform brake adjustments; Load and unload goods; Receive and relay information to central dispatch; Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials; Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo; Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption; Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Documentation Knowledge
- Trip reports; Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip); Driver logbook
- Additional Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Type of Trucking and Equipment
- Transportation/Travel Experience
- National; Provincial/territorial; Short-haul
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.