This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 27, 2020
3840 JACOMBS RD
- Salary$$42.50HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Review and process claims against suppliers; Plan, develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures; Oversee the evaluation of the cost and quality of goods or services; Oversee the preparation of reports; Oversee the analysis of data and information; Manage contracts; Authorize the development of specifications for products or services; Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs; Advise senior management; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Additional Skills
- Plan and control budget and expenditures; Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Work Setting
- Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.