This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 22, 2020
- Salary$$33.65HOUR hourly for 35 to 42 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Financial Auditor Specific Skills
- Examine accounting records
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; Internet; Accounting software; Quick Books
- Accountant Specific Skills
- Provide financial, business and tax advice; Prepare financial information for individuals, departments or companies; Prepare financial statements and reports; Prepare income tax returns from accounting records; Plan, set up and administer accounting systems; Examine accounting records; Develop and maintain cost findings, reporting and internal control procedure; Analyze financial documents and reports
- Additional Skills
- Train staff; Supervise staff
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.