This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 20, 2020
RadSafe Canada Ltd.
- Salary$$54.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract
- Day, Evening
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Inspect workplaces for safety or health hazards; Conduct surveys and monitoring programs of the natural environment; Collect samples of materials for analysis
- Work Setting
- Federal government or agency
- Type of Inspection and Investigation
- Radiation emissions
- Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance; Enhanced reliability security clearance
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Sound discrimination; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Remote location; Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.