This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 16, 2020
- Salary$$62,400YEAR annually for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Collect and document user's requirements and develop logical and physical specifications; Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems; Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs; Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems; Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software; Lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems
- Programming Languages
- Java; C; C++; C#; Python
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Programming software; Software development
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.