Purchasing Contracts Management Officer
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 13, 2020
- Salary$$58,500YEAR annually for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Review quotations; Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services; Monitor progress of delivery schedules; Establish delivery schedules; Determine contract terms and conditions; Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems; Consult with suppliers; Award contracts or recommend contract awards; Assess requirements of establishment
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; Database management; MS Outlook
- Additional Skills
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Work Setting
- Private sector
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.