Customer Service Representative Supervisor
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 06, 2020
REAL CAR SALES
- Salary$$25.50HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Shift, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work; Requisition materials and supplies; Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports; Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work; Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine deposits and withdrawals; Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Workers Supervised
- Information clerks; Customer service clerk
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.