Floor Covering Installer
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 04, 2020
ALPHA HOME GROUP CORPORATION
- Salary$$24.05HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Remove existing floor coverings and contaminants; Prepare floors for installations; Prepare and install hardwood floors; Perform direct glue-down carpet installations; Perform double-bond carpet installations; Measure, cut and fasten underlay and underpadding; Measure, cut and install carpeting on floors; Measure, cut and install resilient floor coverings; Install vinyl decking materials; Employ knee kickers and other equipment to stretch carpeting; Conduct moisture, ph, temperature and other tests prior to flooring installations; Inspect and repair damaged floor coverings; Inspect, measure and mark surfaces to be covered
- Additional Skills
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications; Prepare flooring plans and scheduling
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding
- Work Location Information
- On-site customer service; Various locations
- Installation Specialization
- Vinyl or resilient tiles; Parquet flooring; Modular carpet tiles; Marble tiles; Linoleum; Ceramic tiles; Carpets/rugs; Hardwood intricate patterns flooring; Hardwood strip flooring
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Client focus; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.