Human Resources Manager
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 13, 2020
2080836 Alberta Ltd
- Salary$$51.55HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Respond to employee questions and complaints; Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies; Oversee the preparation of reports; Oversee development of communication strategies; Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers; Manage training and development strategies; Establish and implement policies and procedures; Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs; Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures; Oversee payroll administration; Liaise with management, union officials and HR consultants; Advise senior management; Oversee the analysis of employee data and information; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large caseload; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.