Food Service Supervisor
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 04, 2020
LITTLE CEASAR PIZZA
260 525 ST.ALBERT TRAIL
- Salary$$16.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Prepare and submit reports; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures; Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Work Setting
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.