Food Service Supervisor
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 04, 2020
Rudra Inc. o/a Quesada Burritos & Tacos
#130, 396 11 Avenue SW
- Salary$$16.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Prepare and submit reports; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures; Establish methods to meet work schedules; Hire food service staff
- Work Setting
- Workers Supervised
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.